Santa Clarita Chiropractor

For urgent needs Call Now...
Call for an Appointment Today:

1-661-753-9340

  • DigiMe Marketing For Chiropractors

    DigiMe Marketing For Chiropractors SCAM On 06/20/2017 I entered into agreement with DigiMe Marketing for Chiropractors to run a Facebook Ads campaign After two weeks with no marketing campaign delivered, I began correspondence on 07/06/2017. On 07/08/2017 I requested a refund and on 07/10/2017 Allison Sima claimed marketing designs were ready for review and approval, 2 days after I requested Continue Reading

    Read More
  • Chiropractor in Santa Clarita

    Chiropractor in Santa Clarita If a chiropractor in Santa Clarita got over 100 Five Star reviews, without twisting or cracking anyone, would you go? When fast lasting relief matters most to you take a few minutes to watch this. Too many of us suffer needlessly because the thought of someone cracking our necks or backs make us cringe. Even though Continue Reading

    Read More
  • Low Back Pain Game Changer

    Low Back Pain Game Changer When multi-million dollar sports professionals get spinal surgery we see the real value in avoiding surgery. Notably Tiger Woods and Steve Kerr got recent media attention for the real cost of their failed back surgeries. At one time Tiger Woods was considered by many as the best golfer of all time. But after four spinal Continue Reading

    Read More
  • tinnitus ringing in the ears

    Tinnitus ringing in the ears may have no cure.. But so many upper cervical care patients find significant relief that it deserves investigation. Nearly 90% of sufferers acquired nerve nerve damage from loud noise. These patients will respond less than others to any form of treatment. But the remaining 10%, about 5 million Americans, respond very well with specific upper Continue Reading

    Read More
  • Pain Relief Exposed

    Pain Relief Exposed! The Functional Approach to Lasting Pain Relief Exposed Want a peek behind the scenes of finally cracking and more importantly hacking the pain code? Discover insider pain management secrets, banned from commercial media. The devastating costly lies force fed to us by ruthless profiteers of pain. Scary and surprising pain and brain research results which could save Continue Reading

    Read More
  • Walk It Off

    Walk it off takes on a whole new meaning over 50. But nearly every age group and physical health level can benefit from walking. And with no need for gym membership, exercise equipment or personal training, walking ranks high in my no excuses ranking of user friendly exercises. Not only easy and accessible, walking has proven health benefits, making it Continue Reading

    Read More

Santa Clarita Chiropractor Dr. Thomas Polucki

What To Expect

 

">

 

Providing Fast Lasting Relief Designed Just For You

See If Santa Clarita Chiropractor Dr. Thomas Polucki Can Help You

BP

Back Pain Relief
Back pain options Start Today...

A brief review of beliefs and the facts about treatment options, safety and satisfaction. The only thing worse than back pain is back pain that keeps coming back.

CO

Concussion Sports Injuries
Get Back In The Game...

Sports injuries can take you out of the game, concussions can ruin your life.
Here is what you need to know.

HA

Headache Relief
Headaches are a warning sign...

Headaches are common, so common that many people thing it is normal to have a headache on a regular basis.
There is nothing normal about recurring headaches.

WR

Whiplash Relief
Whiplash Relief options Start Today...

Whiplash Relief Whiplash relief can only happen with proper treatment. Conventional sprain- strain symptomatic treatment rarely prevents long term and…

SP

Shoulder Pain Relief
If you can avoid surgery you should try...

Shoulder Pain Relief is all you can think about when you feel like there is an invisible…

SR

Sciatica Relief
Sciatica Relief does not always require surgery...

Does not always require prolonged physical therapy, expensive decompression treatments.

">

Review and Listen to Archived Podcasts - Get Better with Dr. Polucki - Chiropractor of Santa Clarita Chiropractor Dr. Thomas Polucki

Review and Read Published Articles Written by Santa Clarita Chiropractor Dr. Thomas Polucki

How To Prepare for a Career As a Chiropractor

Dr. Polucki Recommends ...

Testimonials

Read More Testimonials

Relief Starts Here - Feel Better, Look Younger, Live Longer, Starting Today - Santa Clarita Chiropractor Dr Polucki

Office Hours:

Monday: 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Wednesday:12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Thursday: 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm

Call Today:1-661-753-9340

Santa Clarita Chiropractor
Dr. Thomas Polucki

25050 Peachland Ave. Suite 105
Santa Clarita, CA 91321

Get Better with Dr. Polucki - Santa Clarita Chiropractor

Get Better with Dr. Polucki - Santa Clarita Chiropractor